RF Welding Applications for Packaging & Material Handling
Get a Quote for an RF Welder Click to Call 516.208.6824
Radio Frequency welding, or RF welding, has long been popular for packaging and material handling. This advanced method for creating packaging solutions for transportation can be adapted to any size and shape of object that needs to be protected during handling and storage. Packaging applications of radio frequency include a broad range of actions and processes.
What you might not know is just how many different uses there are for RF-welded plastics in packaging and material handling. These go beyond regular packaging and include many unique and flexible solutions for intelligent and safe movement of many types of materials, products and equipment, including captured blister sealing. An RF packaging services machine works with multiple materials and industries.
At MarkPeri, we can help you find a suitable RF packaging machine that better protects your products and helps you get more done faster.
Captured Blister Sealing & Material Handling Uses
RF welding for the packaging industry accomplishes a variety of goals. In the packaging and handling industry, quality control is vital. Keeping your equipment safe is the foundation of your business. Whether you are shipping bulk orders or packaging delicate items, you need reliable equipment to seal and secure each item. Radio frequency welding machines for packaging equipment help alleviate labor demands while increasing product quality and security.
RF welding streamlines different packaging processes while increasing your operation’s efficiency. You can consider RF welding for a wide variety of packaging, material handling and sealing applications:
- Protecting items that are oddly shaped or have sharp corners and features
- Securing parts that have sensitive moving components (such as medical equipment)
- Creating covers and packaging for temperature-sensitive shipments
- Ensuring cleanliness and dust/humidity protection for parts and finished products
- Fabricating tarps, curtains and other plastic materials used in transportation and handling
At Mark Peri, we have the needs of the packaging and material handling industry covered. Our RF welding equipment gives you the flexibility to create custom packaging solutions that suit your products, materials and equipment. Don’t adapt your packaging to suit your handling and transportation methods. Instead, let us create the perfect RF-welded sealing method that meets your requirements in terms of protection, value, safety and consistency.
Benefits of Radio Frequency Welding
Radio frequency welding can replace many individual processes like sewing or gluing. In the packaging industry, where employees come into contact with large quantities of products every day, simplifying some steps can reduce the amount of labor required.
RF welding can:
- Cut costs: Our RF welding equipment helps reduce waste and save costs on materials. You can get the same effect as other sealants with less equipment.
- Protect shipments: When you coat your products in plastic or textiles, you keep them protected during transportation. Welding makes it easy to get a custom fit.
- Create seals: Welding creates air and water-tight seals that protect the interior from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- Accomplish multiple tasks: You can accomplish many projects with a welding machine, such as creating sealed containers or tarps to cover pallets.
Reliable Welding Equipment for Packaging & Material Handling
Finding quality welding equipment makes the entire welding process run more smoothly. You can save energy and resources with MarkPeri’s top-tier welding equipment:
- 3KRF: The 3KRF utilizes some of the most advanced technology in the RF welding field. The 3KRF employs a unique crystal-based generator design for a closed-loop welding mechanism.
- Heat Sealing: Heat sealing is used for materials that do not respond to traditional RF welding methods. Heat sealing works well with plastic products, too.
- Bar Welders: These welders help seal long seams for tarps or liners made of PVC mesh and liners.
Our 3KRF is one of our most popular welding machines. This RF welding device prevents power spikes and gives the operator precision power control. At MarkPeri, we can help you find the best equipment for your operation and products.
Other Advantages of Radio Frequency Welding
When you choose an RF welding solution for your material handling application, you’re opting for a flexible and adaptable packaging method that covers jobs ranging from small individual parts to huge pieces of equipment being transported in large trucks or containers. You can use our RF technology to weld various types of plastics and other fusible materials for a reliable seal that keeps your products protected and secured during various shipping, transportation and handling operations. Contact our team here at Mark Peri for more information on how our Radio Frequency Welding solutions can work for your material handling and packaging needs and we’ll answer all of your questions. We can also provide you with a demonstration of how our advanced RF welding systems work and will prove to you that RF is the way to go for your materials, products and equipment.