RF Welding Applications for Packaging & Material Handling
Radio Frequency welding, or RF welding, has long been popular for packaging and material handling. This advanced method for creating packaging solutions for transportation can be adapted to any size and shape of object that needs to be protected during handling and storage.
What you might not know is just how many different uses there are for RF-welded plastics in packaging and material handling. These go beyond regular packaging and include many unique and flexible solutions for intelligent and safe movement of many types of materials, products and equipment, including captured blister sealing.
Captured Blister Sealing & Material Handling UsesYou can consider RF welding for a wide variety of packaging, material handling and sealing applications:
- Protecting items that are oddly shaped or have sharp corners and features
- Securing parts that have sensitive moving components (such as medical equipment)
- Creating covers and packaging for temperature-sensitive shipments
- Ensuring cleanliness and dust/humidity protection for parts and finished products
- Fabricating tarps, curtains and other plastic materials used in transportation and handling